Information and Resources for Lodge Secretaries
The role of Secretary is a very important one in the Lodge. The Lodge secretary handles all the Lodge administration and keeps a record of the Lodge proceedings. He is responsible for issuing the summons for each meeting and making returns to Grand and Provincial Grand Lodge. It is also his duty to assist the Worshipful Master in the smooth running of the Lodge and to help him to enjoy his year in the chair.
The secretaries jewel is two quill pens in saltire.
Provincial Grand Secretary: Roger Allen email email@example.com or Tel: 07802 571535
Assistant Provincial Secretary: Mike Greedy email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 07926 072799
Documents and Information
1. Downloadable hard copy and web forms required by Lodge Secretaries
2. The Book of Constitutions is available in its most up to date version online at the UGLE web site.
3. Guides and References
- Lodge Secretaries List
- Lodge Secretaries Handbook
- Recruitment- Best Practice for Lodges
- About Provincial Fraternal visits
- Current Provincial Fraternal Visits
- Toast List to use from 24th April 2019
- Membership Inquiry Form
- Royal Arch Intro Letter – a letter from D J Medlock PGM and Barry K Woodside Grand Superintendent regarding Royal Arch Masonry
- First Appointment Form
- First Appointment Notes
- Model By-laws – .docx format
- Model By-laws – .pdf format
- 2019 Grand Lodge Fees
4. Further Information